10 useful English sentences for workplace

Video link:

1. I have a ____(something) with _____(somebody) at/in _____(place) at ______(time)我有一個「什麼」和「誰」在「哪裡」於「何時」
E.g. I have a online meeting with salesdepartment at 10 o'clock.我和銷售部門10點有個線上會議
2. ____(somebody) need(s) to ___(something) by ____(time) 人需要在某時完成某事
E.g. I need to hand in this report by 9 o'clock.我需要在9點前交出我的報告
3. Have ____(somebody) done ___(something) yet? 某人做好某事了嗎?
E.g. Have you finished your presentation yet? 你的簡報做好了嗎?
4. Do you have the ____(something) ready? 你準備好了嗎?
5. Can I have the ___(something) now? 我可以拿了走嗎?
6. Hey, the boss is ___ today. 老闆今天...
E.g The boss is in a bad mood today. You should remember to behave yourself. 老闆今天不太爽,乖一點
7. What in the world +V +S doing? 誰到底在做什麼?
E.g. What in the world are you doing? 你到底在幹嘛啦?
8. A:______.(somebody say something) B:anain?還來?
E.g. A: Sorry man, I'm going to be late today.B: Again? A:抱歉,我今天會遲到 B:認真?
9. I really need a ____(something). 我需要...
E.g. I really need a cup of coffee. 我需要一杯咖啡
10. I'll be suprised if I can get off work by_____(time) 如果可以在幾點下班 我會很驚訝
E.g. I'll be suprised if I can get off work by 7 o'clock 如果7點可以走就太好了(不可能)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

English song-Love story by Taylor Swift

Improve Your English 👍 Princess Aurora - Sleeping Beauty - Level 2

advise first article